This fall-friendly version uses pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice along with apple cider vinegar. Oset Babur-Winter
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- One tablespoon pumpkin spice
- One teaspoon salt
- Add the pumpkin puree, sugar, vinegar, and water to a medium-sized saucepan. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and add it all together on medium heat.
- Remove from heat once the sauce has simmered. Let cool down completely
- Strain the mixture using a cheesecloth-lined fine mesh sieve. Please keep it in the refrigerator.